Skilled Nursing Care (LPN, RN)
Whether your loved ones’ needs are chronic, long-term or temporary, our skilled nursing care is delivered with skill and warmth. You can trust our nurses to provide skilled nursing care services to support your loved one without compromising safety, health, or quality of care.
- Chronic conditions and long-term care: Diabetic care and monitoring, manage behavior symptoms of dementia, neurological conditions, COPD support, chronic disease management and therapy, long-term disabled, stroke or brain injury support
- Medical liaison: Interface with case managers, discharge planners and physicians, perform complete assessments, develop personalized care plan
- Medication management: Post-surgical medication management, diabetes insulin monitoring, blood thinner medication management (INR), IV therapy, pain symptom management, administer medications, medication planner
- Post–surgical care: Wound care, medication management, tube feeding, tracheotomy care, catheter maintenance, colostomy maintenance, medication and home safety education
- Mental health support: Recovery, substance abuse, schizophrenia, dementia
- Phlebotomy services and IV Therapy: Blood draws, administer injections, basic point of care testing (ex: glucose monitoring), blood, urine and other specimens